Monday, September 29, 2008

Ville magnifique


Is it wrong to want to live in a place this beautiful all year round? I know it may not be the best place for theatre, but what a gorgeous city. I would love to at least study abroad for a semester there. Of course, first I'd need to save money for it, but if anyone who knows the ins and outs of studying abroad could let me know about it I would love to pick your brain. Seriously.

I never really had a thing for Paris, but I have always had a thing for Europe. Recently though, I've been looking into my school's study abroad program and Paris seems to house the school that I would most likely go to. Strange since London is the much more of a theatre city, but I don't care any more. Yes, I've always realized through photography that Paris is beautiful, but I never knew just how beautiful it was/is.

Pure beauty....

Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni

No comments: