Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girdy Birdy Babe, Girdy Bird

Wow it has been quite a while hasn't it? And I just talked about how well I was keeping up. I guess that's Can-Can for you. And for the record, I want to take back all my bitching, yes I have to work long hours, and yes I have to do a lot, but I'm loving every second of it. I love the cast, and even though I don't really like the show itself, I love watching the production every night because it is really wonderful. If you haven't seen it and you the opportunity presents itself, then I insist you haul ass to the Pittsburgh Playhouse and buy a ticket.

Anyways, onto the next topic. I promised you a soundtrack in the last post and it turns out that the process of making a soundtrack and putting songs in order is a lot harder and more time consuming than I thought it would be, so I'm sorry to say, but I'll be letting you down. If you guys want to make your own 'soundtracks' and posted them in the comments section I will gladly post them, along with my own, in the next post. We'll see how well this works out though.

I'm headed to bed because I have to get up at 8 tomorrow. I'll leave you all with a video, but sadly once again, no song.

It's hard to find, but you should see the whole movie

No comments: