Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh My God It's Sandra Bernhard

Question...

Since when does Sandra Bernhard have any status as a fashion icon? Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Project Runway and Sandra Bernhard, but together?

I think not

Project Runway is probably my favorite show that's been on in a looooooong time. But they don't ever pick good celebs for challenges. Natalie Portman? She's adorable, not a fashion icon. Victoria Beckham, Parker Posey, Debra Messing? Love them all, not fashion icons. Now Sarah Jessica Parker? There is a fashion icon. Glad to know they've made one good decision.

Usually after the first episode I have my favorites and I stick to them, as a loyal fan should

Season 1: Austin Scarlett and Jay McCarroll
Season 2: Santino Rice, Daniel Vosovic, and Andre Gonzalo
Season 3: Kayne Gillaspie, Bradley Baumkirchner(he may not know who Cher is, but I love him), and Laura Bennett
Season 4: Jack Mackenroth, Kevin Christiana, and Jillian Lewis
Season 5: ---

Notice anything different? That's right, I can't choose a favorite. Not in the least. At first I was like, "I love Kenley and Wesley" then Wesley left, but that's not what I was going for. Tonight, I grew an appreciation for Daniel. And lastly, in Wesley's final episode I realized that I also had a newfound respect/love for Blayne. First episode I hated him and I hated the tan. His skin is like leather people. Anyways, I do love most of his designs, but I cannot express how much I love him for his hatred for Stella. SHE NEEDS TO GO! He seems to be the only one who understands that. Oh, and I love Suede too but he needs to stop with the third person. Now I really need to narrow it down, my favorites are almost half the cast. No matter what my decision, I am a firm believer that no season will ever be as good as season 2.

And guess what?

TOP DESIGN IS RETURNING!



Blow You Kisses - Santino Rice
Santino Rice FTW guys! Nobody can beat Santino. Deal with it.

No comments: