Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Beginning to Re-Think Things

Since I was a teeny tiny little kid, I've known that I was going to pursue an acting career. I would go to school for it and then move to New York where I would work at some restaurant while auditioning until I hit it big in some play or musical. I never thought of any other option.

But doubt has striken. I've recently come to realize that I don't just want to be an actress, I want to focus in comedy. And I want to write. For myself. I'm even beginning to think that L.A. might be the place for me. I want to work for a great channel, like Current for example. The channel covers some pretty serious journalism on the show "Vangaurd" but its show "infoMania" takes a comic look at the week in media. The channel has everything and all the in betweens.

There is just so much that's hitting me and I don't know how to sort it out just yet.

http://www.current.com/ <---check it out

No comments: