Monday, June 23, 2008

Seriously...where is it?

Okay, so I've decided that I'm starting a blog...obviously. Some days will be just me writing, but some may even a youtube video or a song (exciting, right?)! So before writing about anything, I wanted to explain the Blog title...

#1. I love macaroni and cheese...actually, I just love food.
#2. I love 30 Rock and have realized that in a sad way I am quite a bit like Liz Lemon...watch it, you'll understand
#3. On 30 Rock they speak about how you never mess with Liz's food and then it shows a clip of her screaming "Where's my mac 'n cheese?!?!" and flipping a table over
#4. ...Yes, that is how I would react.

Anyways, I've decided ^that^ is all I'm going to write for now. Later.

Summertime - New Kids On The Block (That's right bitches, I loves me some NKOTB)


OH MY GOD! Both in the same post!

No comments: